Those associated with the pharmaceutical industry in terms of manufacturing, research and development and innovation should attend the technology seminar, the complementary workshop sessions are to develop a further detailed understanding of how these processes work and contribute to continuous process manufacturing and related QbD aspects. The event will also provide an excellent opportunity to see the latest technology in operation, including exhibits from Gerteis AG and GEA Pharma Systems.
The event is being hosted by De Montfort University in Leicester and organised by S3 Process Ltd, De Montfort University School of Pharmacy, together with the ISPE UK Affiliate Central Region.
Seminar - Tuesday 11 September 2012
Registration 9:00am for 9:30am start. Seminar to close at 8:00 pm
- QbD and continuous processing
- Continuous processing the future and reality
- NEW ConsiGma® direct compression technology - Launched at Achema 2012
- NEW Gerteis® continuous dry granulation - Presented first at Achema 2012
- Continuous wet granulation and drying technology GEA ConsiGma®
- Continuous tablet compression control GEA Courtoy
- Continuous processing line case study
- Terahertz Pulsed Imaging (TPI) characterising of pharmaceuticals solid forms
- Pharmaceutical Product Development Facility
- Networking opportunity
There will be a number of table top exhibitors at this event to enable you to discuss these and other technologies associated with the event.
Refreshments are provided throughout the day and evening.
Continuous Processing Workshops - Wednesday 12 and Thursday 13 September 2012
This is a one day workshop, repeated on both days. Arrival 9:00am for 9:30am, workshop to close 5:00pm
Workshop includes process technologies and equipment on site specifically for this event.
- Continuous wet granulation and drying process workshop on the GEA ConsiGma® 1
- Continuous dry granulation Gerteis Mini Polygran+®
A combination of classroom and hands-on process work will be undertaken. You can expect to learn about the technology process capabilities and how these relate to scale up and transfer to continuous conditions. Attendance certificates will be provided for CPD.
We reserve the right to modify the agenda and event, or attendance should circumstances demand, at the sole discretion of the event organisers.
Costs are as follows:
Seminar: 11 September 2012
- ISPE & IChemE member £50.00
- Non member £70.00
Workshops: 12 & 13 September 2012 (including free seminar attendance 11 September 2012)
- ISPE & IChemE member £350.00
- Non member £400.00
For provisional bookings contact: Philip Booker - ISPE UK Events Manager email@example.com T: 01489 571213 M: 07939 349717
For further information contact: Steve Boswell - Chairman ISPE UK Affiliate Central Region firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07891 485368