Making Pharma 2018 UK
Meet us at Making Pharma
We are very excited to be exhibiting at the 2018 Making Pharma Exhibition at the Ricoh Arena Coventry this month on 24th/25thApril. As well as bringing several of our equipment partners machines onto the stand, we have also arranged for four industry experts to contribute to the seminar programme.
The following items of equipment will be on display during the show:
(1) Frewitt FreDrive Lab, complete with the new Nano-Milling module. The FreDrive Lab has proven very popular within the UK since its launch two years ago with several customers taking delivery of units this year. With inter-changeable heads for conical sieve milling, sifting, oscillating milling, hammer milling and pin milling, the new Nano-Mill module further improves the versatility of the FreDrive Lab. To find out more about this exciting Nano-milling technology, join Claude Lefebvre from Frewitt on the 25thApril at 11.30am
(2) A KG Pharma R&D Bi-Layer tablet press, on ordered by Juniper Pharma Services who have very kindly allowed us to show the press on our stand prior to delivery to the ever expanding facility in Nottingham. KG Pharma delivers European engineering expertise and quality to the R&D tabletting departments all over the world.
3) The Buck® MC Valve, the market leading split butterfly valve from GEA.
4) Introducing PuroVaso®, an innovative new plastic pharma container system that has been developed to provide effective solutions for small volume handling of powders, granules and tablets.
We are also making a significant contribution to the seminar programme with four of our experts delivering seminars:
- Claud Lefebvre from Frewitt will be discussing nano drug technology and its importance for targeted medicine. (https://www.makingpharma.com/seminar/technology-innovation-iii-nano-milling-advanced-technology-new-nano-drug-era/)
- Cait Boyd from GEA’s will be presenting the ConsiGma CDC50, their continuous direct compression system and how it is being adopted within the industry. https://www.makingpharma.com/seminar/technology-innovation-ii-latest-tablet-3d-laser-lettering-inspection-technology/
- Kristof De Groote from GEA will be presenting the Modul Q, the latest in the family of the Modul tablet press range and the unique Courtoy compression technology that allows superior control of tablet weight and hardness at higher outputs compared with conventional compression technology.
- Steve Boswell will be introducing the PuroVaso® plastic pharma container system. In particular, he will introduce discuss the choice of polyethylene used in the manufacture for the containers for ATEX applications and where static sensitive powders are being handled. https://www.makingpharma.com/seminar/technology-innovation-i/
Making Pharma is now firmly established as the leading exhibition and seminar event, please do come and talk to us on Stand 129!