Stephen Boswell, S3 Process Director, said: “We are delighted to be exhibiting at Making Cosmetics. It gives us the opportunity to discuss how we can work with clients to identify the most efficient and effective technologies to deliver a range of process applications and explain how we support them every step of the way through design, build, testing, installation and validation of new equipment.”
S3 Process supplies state-of-the-art process technologies and professional services to the cosmetics industry for the manufacture of liquid and cream emulsions, anhydrous creams and sticks, and powders. Our solutions for a wide range of challenging applications include:
- Mixing, dispersion and homogenising of liquids, creams and pastes
- Drum emptying and pumping of viscous creams and ingredients
- Handling and milling of intermediate powders
- Granulations, milling and sizing of powders for manufacturing foundations, blushers and bronzers
- Tablet presses and press tooling for compression of face powders, bronzers and bronzing pearls
Visit stand 105 at Making Cosmetics to meet the team and find out how we can help you improve your process manufacturing.