PuroVaso® Plastic Pharma Containers
The PuroVaso® pharma container has been meticulously developed using our experience of powder handling and our knowledge of the challenges facing small handling solutions.
- From 1 litre to 50 litre with five further sizes in-between, PuroVaso® offers the largest range of plastic container sizes available. No need to compromise on the container size, just select the container volume that matches your batch size.
- A square bottle geometry, which maximises facility space and reduces equipment stack-up heights. The smarter use of the pharma container geometry reduces storage and transportation costs.
- Intelligent handling features have been designed into the plastic container. The moulded side profiles allow the container to be effortlessly clamped using the PuroGrab®.
- With 4” and 6” tri-clamp neck fittings for the plastic pharma containers, the design is deliberately generic to allow its use with your choice of valve. The PuroValve® from PuroVaso® allows further weight saving design.
- The PuroVaso® pharma container is available in a wide choice of PE materials. An anti-static ‘Opaque White’ allows the visualisation of the fill level within the plastic container. An anti-static ‘Pure White’ provides a UV protection for light sensitive materials that may be stored and transported within the pharma process bottle. The PuroVaso® process bottle can also be supplied in a ‘Conductive Black’ PE plastic for ATEX and static sensitive applications.
- The rotational moulding process ensures a completely crevice free internal surface finish for the plastic container
- Batch numbers are moulded in for full traceability.
- The materials are suitable for sterilisation by gamma irradiation