POLYGRAN® Roller Compactor
Leaders in Roller Compactors
The POLYGRAN® roller compactor is the entry level Gerteis® roller compactor. With many of the unique roller compactor technologies of the PACTOR® range included, the POLYGRAN® offers outstanding value for money for such a sophisticated roller compactor that will deliver excellent dry granulation results. With a capacity of 500g upto 200 kg per hour, the POLYGRAN® is suitable for both development and production environments.
POLYGRAN® roller compactor features
- Simple but accurate feed system to the rollers to ensure consistent dosing of powder to the rollers.
- Angled compaction rollers to allow feed consistency, constant ribbon density and to minimise temperature gain.
- Free floating gap design and in-process force control producing a constant density ribbon
- Large rollers diameters to produce a longer dwell time in the nip area.
- Superior punch & die roller design to provide a constant density over the ribbon width and to virtually eliminate fines (no recirculation required!)
- Simple but effective granulating oscillating mill with adjustable screen clearance, to produce a consistent and controllable particle size distribution.
- Full instrumentation with critical quality process parameter data-acquisition.
- Full machine calibration.
- Reduced number of interchangeable parts for easy disassembly and reassembly.